Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fekkai & Saks Fifth Ave Shampoo Swap

I recently attended the Fekkai Shampoo Swap hosted by Saks Fifth Ave. I learned about this event from a great blog I follow, Beauty, Events, and Free Stuff. Side note - this blog has the BEST info on beauty freebies. The event took place on Thursday, October 11 and I attended the Saks at Keystone Fashion Mall.

The idea behind the event was that participants were asked to bring a full size bottle of their shampoo, and swap it for a full size Fekkai shampoo. Cool, right? Saks had set up a display and makeshift hair salon at their east entrance, so it was very easy to find this event. Before I arrived I stopped to buy some V05 Shampoo from the dollar store to swap. Hey - maybe I am cheap, but I love my devaCurl. I couldn't trade it, even for Fekkai. After I got to the event I quickly traded my cheapie shampoo for the free 8oz. bottle. There were four varieties to choose from and I chose the Brilliant Glossing , over the Fekkai Advanced Essential Shea, Full Blown Volume, and Salon Technician Color Care. I also purchased Silky Straight Ironless Serum and received a full size Perfectly Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray as a gift for my purchase. Overall, this was a great event and I definitely plan on attending next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...